Monday, August 4, 2008

Blue.

Three doctors in One week.

Someone would think that I was attention seeking, but maybe its just the incompetence of some people. I've been told three different things, including a very creative first response to 'drink powerade'. Finally though after today I've been given anti-biotics and things are starting to look up! I also have another two days off school which will be useful as I still haven't decided on a major art work.

Nothing is inspiring me right now, I think it may be the fact that I've been asleep and have only had dreams that aren't right for this course.
Hopefully though in a few days with some more sleep I'll be back on my feet drawing and splashing around with different ideas. My newest love is ink.

This is a rather dull first post, but in truth I think it is quite good considering I've been feeling rather blue.


1. Untiled

No comments: